Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Greetings Gone

11. Mail Christmas cards before December 24th

I definitely didn't get my cards mailed before December 24 last year or the year before, but this year, somehow, I did! Yay!

christmas cards for the mailbox

I had them all done before the end of the second week of December and more than half went out on November 30. J was feeling a bit under the weather the last weekend of November and when she wasn't sleeping or cuddled up on the couch watching TV or reading, she just wanted to sit at the table and make crafts. And that was the perfect time for me to sit and write cards.

She had a great time helping me too - she was the chief sticker applier.

And now that the cards are gone, I have more time to bake and clean the house and pick out gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment